This former office building, located at 3101 Euclid Ave, was transformed into a 90-unit apartment complex. The renovated building features a penthouse, gym, and ground-level common area with two retail units, and 189-space parking garage.
The original building, built in 1959, gained entry on to the National Directory of Historic Places as an example of the International Style of architecture.
To meet the historic tax credit requirements, certain features of the building such as the entryway marble and revolving door was restored. John G. Johnson Construction worked closely with the stakeholders and designers to maintain the historical integrity of the building while incorporating modern amenities that today’s renters expect.
|owner:||Inspirion Group Ltd|
|architect:||Richard L. Bowen + Associates|
|type:||Multi-Family Market Rate|
|delivery:||Construction Manager at Risk|
|sq ft:||93,000 SF|
|number of units:||91|