The newly constructed Saint Raphael Church in Bay Village, Ohio accommodates 1,100 parishioners and includes a new nave, sacristy, Franciscan chapel, baptismal font, gathering area, music ministry, vestry, bride’s room, community meeting area, and restroom facilities.
The work consisted of demolition of the original church built in 1953 and the construction of the new 25,000 SF house of worship. Stained glass windows from the existing church were refurbished and installed in the new church. The marble from the original church was re-purposed and incorporated into the new church, including the ambo, Altar of Repose, baptistery, and accents throughout.
In addition to this project, JGJ has completed projects throughout the property, including renovations and improvements to the adjacent chapel center and school.
|owner:||Diocese of Cleveland|
|location:||Bay Village, Ohio|
|delivery:||Construction Manager at Risk|
|sq ft:||25,000 SF|