Initially built in 1922, this 68,000 SF building is the former home to Mueller Electric Company, maker of the common electrical alligator clip. The project converted the space into 51 market-rate apartments. This conversion created six studios, 26 one-bedroom, 15 two-bedroom, and 4 three-bedroom apartments.
John G. Johnson provided Preconstruction and Construction Management services for the Mueller Lofts historic tax credit project.
|owner:||Sustainable Community Associates|
|type:||Multi-Family Market Rate|
|delivery:||Construction Manager at Risk|
|sq ft:||66,000 SF|
|number of units:||51|